Just a reminder that all shows, events and lessons to be held here are still CANCELLED until further notice.
We have this week tested all the other horses that had no symptoms whatsoever and thankfully they have all come back clear. So now we are waiting to retest the 4 who were slightly positive last time which should be happening this coming Thursday. They had penicillin put into their guttural pouches so all being well they should be clear and then we can open fully again after that!
Will keep you posted!